I am in LOVE with Cate Scaglione and I would expect some more of her work featured on Boudoir Friday :) Take a look at this mysterious almost smokey looking session. Happy Friday!
Who loves rainbow weddings?? Me, Me oh oh pick me! Thank you Phrene Exquisite Photography for sharing this Michigan wedding with our readers. Enjoy the rainbow.
Photographer: Phrene Exquisite Photography//Cinema and Video:Deep End Films//Floral Designer: Eastern Floral//Makeup Artist: Erick Gerson//Reception Venue: Goei Center//DJ: Push play DJ//Cake Designer:Second Floor Bakery//
I mean it has music so you know I love it Happy Tuesday lovelies!
Can we talk about these shoes?? Seriously, so excited to offer this amazing foot porn from Aruna Seth. Cerise Blue Satin Heel embellished with Swarovski Elements crystals and satin bow. Made in Italy with Aruna Seth padding for cashmere like comfort and valued at €755.00
To Enter you have to do these THREE things:
1) Comment on this blog post.
2) Follow us on Twitter and RT about the giveaway.
3) Like our page on Facebook .
The winner will be randomly selected on Monday, September 1st. Valid only in the U.S. and Canada. Good luck!
I think this one is going to be my favorite for awhile I absolutely love the creativeness and danger factor.
There are many things you will remember about your wedding day, and we hope that this list of “what a photographer wishes they could tell you” will help your wedding be full of awesome memories.
1) If you are a woman that wears your hair down everyday of your life, you are going to hate all your wedding photos with your hair up. It is NOT a rule that you have to wear your hair in a “up do” on your wedding day…. and if you normally don’t like your hair up, you will not like it up in your wedding photos, either.
2) Please do not plan an outdoor wedding in August. This might only apply to the warmer states like my home town of Orlando Florida, however, I have seen way too many bright red faces ruining the wedding photos.
3) Tanning is not your friend right before your wedding. We all want to look our best for our wedding day, and I have witnessed plenty of “orange brides”….. all in the attempt of trying to look better on their wedding day. If you do not regularly tan and get photographed please do not use those precious few days before your wedding as a test run.
4) Hire a professional hair and makeup person. I know that your friend is really good at it and she always looks great in her photos she posts online. However, I can not count how many times the entire wedding day runs late, because your friend doesn’t know how to manage getting 4-8 grown women finished with complete hair and makeup… in the allotted time you planned for. It almost NEVER works out the way you think. (This might actually be my new number one lol..)
5) Photoshop is not a magic wand. Please do not think your photographer is able to edit over a thousand photos to get rid of a bruise off your arm, leg or body. Photoshop is meant to enhance a photo, so please use makeup to cover a bruise and have realistic expectations of what your photographer can edit.