Winner Winner Chicken Diiiiinner!
Emily A. check your email! We’ll send out your Kobo Mini eReader as soon as we get your mailing address. Thanks for entering!!
With Pinterest boards a plenty, it can be hard to narrow down all the wonderful (and sometimes not-so-wonderful) ideas for your wedding. With Kobo Arc’s Tapestries, organizing ideas – and receiving content recommendations based on what you’ve added to your boards – has never been easier. Not only that, you would have access to more than 3.2 million eBooks, magazines and newspapers, including David Tutera’s That Costs How Much? and the new eBook Wedding Favors For Themed Weddings. You can also visit the Google Play store to access tons of wedding and bridal apps like Our Wedding Planner.
Tapestries, Kobo Arc’s exclusive new interface, also users to pin things that interest them and then Kobo builds recommendations based on the items pinned rather than items searched like other companies. The pinned items can be organized thematically, so brides could divide their plans into different buckets and create a personalized experience. Some other key Arc features that may interest you:
- Pick up right where you left off: Retains more than 10 hours of battery life in a single charge
- See all your wedding plans crisply and clearly: 7” high-definition display with 178 degree viewing angles, 215 pixels/inch and 1280×800 resolution
- On-the-go? In a rush? No worries: Through Kobo’s laboratory drop tests, the Kobo Arc’s ultra-durable glass proved more resistant to damage than any other tablet currently available in the market
- Forget about lugging around all those heavy magazines and planners: Only 364 grams, the Kobo Arc is also one of the lightest 7” tablets available and with the new storage configurations, consumers will relish in their ability to store as many songs, movies, eBooks, and pictures as they wish
And, if you’re looking for the perfect gift for your groomsmen and bridesmaids alike, why not consider they will enjoy over and over again? The Kobo Glo and Kobo Mini eReaders are the perfect gifts for groomsmen and bridesmaids alike. Both have more than 3 million titles, including 100,000 romantic titles to get into the wedding spirit. Not only that, they can dress up their Kobo Glo and Kobo Mini with a variety of accessories that come in shades from hot pink to midnight blue – maybe they will even want to match the wedding colors.
I had the pleasure of testing out the Kobo Arc. I took it on a recent trip to NY with me. It was great, didn’t have to recharge it until day 2 into the trip! It’s also very durable, it has an HD screen that is pretty impervious to drops and dings. Anyone who owns a certain fruit related product understands the fear when your reader accidentally slides off the bed. There are no shattered screen worries with the Arc. It was also nice to have Skype ready and waiting at bedtime to say goodnight to the kids. No downloading it was already loaded on and ready to go. It was fun to use and was a perfect size to slip into my purse. I honestly didn’t want to send it back. BUT good news for you! The Kobo Family gave us a Kobo Mini to GIVE AWAY! So comment as to why you’d like the Kobo Mini and we’ll have a random draw on Friday for the winner.
Here’s a little info on the Mini:
Kobo Mini is the world’s smallest and lightest full-featured* eReader, so it’s great for reading on the go. Complete with a no-glare natural Pearl E Ink touchscreen and built-in Wi Fi, it’s the full Kobo experience at a great value.
At 134 grams (4.73 ounces) and with a 5″ touchscreen, Kobo Mini is the lightest, smallest full-featured* eReader on the market. Don’t let its size fool you, though. Kobo Mini is packed with all the features Kobo is famous for, but now they’re pocket-sized for easy reading on the go. Kobo Mini is truly the anywhere eReader.
* Full-featured eReaders are defined as having both a touchscreen and Wi Fi connectivity, along with a suite of advanced reading options.