The annual Empire State Building Valentine’s Day Contest is fast approaching! Make sure to stop by their Facebook page and submit a creative proposal by December 5th. Share your personal love story for a chance to have your dream wedding at the iconic building. Red Envelope and ProFlowers have been asked to be lead designers of the 3 winning weddings.
They have asked Hot Pink Brides to help spread the word. So we chose 5 of our favorite items from Red Envelopes wedding gifts page. Here are our Hot Pink Brides Empire State Building Wedding Picks:
1. Lollia Frangrances. First off the bottles are absolutely beautiful. Secondly the fragrances are not overwhelming, they have perfectly balanced the mix of fruit and floral combinations. There’s three different fragrances to choose from In Love, Wish and Relax. Call us crazy but we’re going for Relax. Getting married on top of the Empire State building?! Yep some relax will be needed.
2. Your man needs something too. These cufflinks are perfect. Put in a picture of a loved one or a snapshot of the first time you met. Not only that you can also have them engraved with a single initial.
3. Cheers! After the nuptials what could be better than a toast from a personalized wine bucket?
4. Personalized couples key dates wall art. Be the envy of all of your friends with a personalized one of a kind work of art. Imagine your wedding date and EMPIRE STATE WEDDING on a beautiful 24×32 canvas.
5. Lastly you’re going to need a Deluxe Wall Gallery Frame to show off all the AMAZING photos from your Empire State Building wedding. Hang this puppy up next to the personalized key date canvas and your friends eyes will probably roll out of their heads. You’re welcome
Now that we’ve shared our favorites. What would you pick to have at your Empire State Building wedding?